I went to get my hair trimmed yesterday evening because my usual stylist is booked. I ended up leaving with over two inches chopped off, and let me just add that she had my hair turned the opposite direction of the mirror so I wasn’t even sure what she was doing.

I went in with an even shoulder length angle cut and left looking like joe dirt! I had to tell her to fix the one side because it was terribly uneven. The one thing that made me more upset is she cut off my points in the front where is was angled down. I work as a corporate nurse and looking professional is part of my job.

I want to look presentable So families can feel comfortable leaving their loved ones in our care. Today I had to go to two different meetings with my hair looking like I watched a DIY YouTube video on how to cut your own hair. Having nice hair is part of a women’s vanity and I feel very self conscious. I went to my friend who works part time at master cuts and she was at a loss on how to fix it that she called for her manager to come.

Her manager was able to blend the chopped up pieces but couldn’t do too much more. She was livid and walked me down to Regis, where I had it cut and showed them the pictures and what she wasn’t able to fix. The stylist basically told me there was not much I could do since I went else where to have it fixed. In all reality, can you really blame anyone for not wanting to go back.

My hair is very fine and takes months to grow. I just can not understand how a simple trim request turned into a *** job.

I feel something should be made right with this situation. I will upload a before picture of my hair just a few days prior to what it looks like now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Regis Corporation Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments