2.9K views

AS AN EMPLOYEE OF HAIR CUTTERY...REGIS BOUGHT OUT SOME OF THE SALONS.WE WERE ALL PROMISED OUR SENIORITY AND THAT THEY WOULD MEET OR EXCEED OUR PAY.

I CAN SEE WHY THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINTS FOR THIS SALON CHAIN. THE STYLISTS ARE SIMPLY SLAVES FOR THEM. MY CHECKS ARE NOW SHORT BY 400.00 AND I'M WORKING AN EXTRA 8 HOURS . I HAVE NO SENIORTY LIKE THEY SAID I WOULD.

THEY ARE ALSO TAKING THE CREDIT CARD TIPS. JUST FROM AN INSIDE VIEW, IF THE COMPANY ACTUALLY CARED A LICK ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE MAKING THEM THEIR MONEY AND STOPPED BEING SO D$$$ STINGY THEY WOULD HAVE THE OPPURTUNITY FOR A MUCH BETTER REPUTATION. I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT. THERE ARE STYLISTS AT MY SALON WHO HAVE NEVER STRUGGLED IN THEIR CAREER.

TWO OF THEM NOW ARE SINGLE MOMS AND YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW A FOUR HUNDRED DOLLAR PAY CUT AFFECTS THEIR LIVES. THE COST OF DAYCARE IS SO HIGH THEY ARE SIMPLY WORKING TO PAY THE DAY CARE. THEY'D BE MUCH BETTER OFF WATCHING KIDS INSTEAD OF SLAVING AT THE SALON. .

I BET THEY DON'T EVEN SLEEP AT NIGHT.

I KNOW I COULDN'T IF I WERE ROBBING AND SLAVING GREAT STYLISTS OF THEIR WORTH....RUINING LIVES EVERY DAY.REGIS CORPORATION TISK TISK TISK

Had an Experience with Regis Corporation?

Comments

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #1246437

I have been looking to relocate from another corporate company.It had been good to me .

But unfortunately they have DM .that only focus on her self and had made it difficult for me to do my job that had been successful for the past 28 years . Others came and gone. Quess they saw what I haven't been .I could stay. But do I want to have a fight with a kid (DM).

Just to keep my job .Or do I move on ?????

Orange, California, United States #1219380

Actually advance pay is the first pay period of the month.if you check you're looking at the second pay stub which is dated for the whole month.

Regis is by far the worse company ever to work for.So sad.

I will be working for Great Clips now. Better pay.

Commission on cuts and no drama.Yay

I agree, that's why I left and will never work for them again. I worked for them for 10 years and got a pay cut cause they decided to no longer have assistant managers. I was livid.

I'm an employee for Regis Corporation and feel the same way.It's a joke.

We're just numbers to them and we're told the more recent executives have no salon background or experience, they are primarily from a retail background. I'm only there temporarily and solely out of desperation. I worked there once before and am reminded of why I left in the first place. It has only gotten worse.

Most of the clients are great.

I hope the stylists stop allowing these people to take advantage of us.End of rant.

I worked for Regis for about 2 years.Pay was low, morale was down because of being so unappreciated.

I left and am now working at a local barbershop with great pay and feel appreciated . You can leave!

There are way better places to work out there and regis just sucks.Period.

wow I only thought these things happened in the uk Regis salons sounds like its the same *** they expect us to put up with here

Honestly.I don't even know which side to take on this.

First of all, no one is keeping you there, even if some of you are pulling out the "I have kids" card. Listen. They are always hiring at other salons. If you see they're stiffing you money, report them to the labor board.

It's your right and they cannot fire you while they are under investigation, but you can report them anonymously for now. I hate to say this, but it's a business. They are out to make a buck, not support you and your kids. They have the right to cut your pay in order to keep the business running.

If you get fired because of a new policy in place, there isnt much you can do about it. Welcome to the real world folks.

Best thing to do is quit complaining and start looking for work elsewhere.It won't get any better for you if you stay.

to Anon Newport, Virginia, United States #838847

That's because you are an alience,,,,,,,duhh

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #781893

can someone please tell me about the credit card thing